If you’re serious about getting a foot and calf massage on a daily basis, then consider getting a best calf massager for home use. In this article, I will be discussing some of the best massager devices available for calf muscle pain and relieving it’s stress.
Best Calf Massagers in 2019 Reviewed
Reflex-4″ Foot & Calf Shiatsu Massager with Patented Figure-8 Technology – Great Calf Massager :
The product helps to circulate blood from the feet to other parts of the body. As result, freest nutrients can enter the calf and strengthen the muscles over a period of time. Adjustable tilt along with circulation technology is available to the users.
- It consists of underfoot massage rollers to provide round the clock relief to the calf.
- There are two auto massage programs that you can choose according to the requirements and specifications.
- On board console control makes the interface extremely simple while adjustable tilts helps in effective massaging.
- Absence of remote control.
[Best Calf Massager] – ZENY Shiatsu Kneading Rolling Heating Foot Leg Calf Massager Personal Health Studio Leg Beautician, Red:
It is a well designed massager that can be used easily right on the feet. Once the device is tied on the foot, a unique kneading sensation is felt right through the leg. All round massage plays an important role in enhancing the blood circulation of the body. Rolling, vibrations and infrared therapy provides quick relief to the patients. The device is available in numerous colors to the users. By wearing Shiatsu, one can easily look classy as well as stylish.
- It is quite easy to clean because covers can be removed without any hassles.
- The device is adjustable for the users.
- People can get immediate relief from pain.
- Easy user interface helps to manage the control.
- Remote control is used to handle the calf massager.
- It should be of a larger size.
Premium Calf Massager – Shiatsu Kneading Rolling Vibration Heating Foot & Calf Massager Personal Health Studio Leg Beautician red:
Ergonomic design is responsible for activating the joints to provide relief and relaxation. It also helps to release tension in the nerves. In fact, the technology simulates the hands of the master massaging the leg inside out. It calms the inflammation of the legs, feet, thighs and calves. Kneading action penetrates the inner contours of the body muscles to provide everlasting relief to the lower limbs.
- It is equipped with a powerful remote control.
- The device can effectively handle the sensitive areas.
- Massager is inundated with extended functional features.
- One can easily carry the product from one place to another.
- Storing the massager is an easy task.
- Customer support requires huge improvement.
TheraSqueeze Pro Foot, Calf and Thigh Massager:
Equipped with deep kneading capability, the massager is able to reduce the tension in the calves and legs. It also increases the blood flow to the body and stimulates different points in the body. One of the most important benefits is that the thera squeeze eliminates the tension in the leg area to a great extent. Using the product allows people to recover as fast as possible.
- Recuperation process of the muscles is extremely fast.
- Reduction of the heart rate.
- Enhances the flexibility.
- Increases circulation in the blood.
- Massager can cause problems if placed in close proximity to the clothing or jewellery.
- Patients with diabetes or blood clots should not use the massager for the calves.
UComfy Leg, Foot, Calf, and Ankle Massager (Squeeze and Vibration):
- Simultaneous massaging of the feet calves and legs play an important role in relaxation of the muscles.
- Adjustable title angle is provided to the users so that the device can have a maximum effect on the body.
- Due to strong kneading action, the blood circulation increases to the affected parts of the body.
- It is a perfect device used in manicures in the beauty parlors. There are three speed levels and intensity settings that can be select de according to the requirements and specifications of the users.
- It is slightly expensive and also the power cord is not durable.
Did you check the best foot spa collection? you will surely find decent heated foot spa for your feet.
Human Touch “Reflex-2” Foot & Calf Massager with Patented Figure-8® CirQlation Paddle Technology
- It completely surrounds the feet and calves to deliver long term relief to the affected area. Massage is akin to the massage by the experts in oriental massage parlours.
- Powerful rollers are included in the eclectic mix to relieve the soles as well as heels. Easy carry handle ensures that the device is extremely portable.
- Non skid floor protectors are essential to place the units at a single location. In addition, it boasts of quite operation.
- Number of setting are limited.
- Overpriced stuff.
Best Choice Products Shiatsu Foot Massager Kneading and Rolling Leg Calf Ankle with Remote, Red Burgundy, 13.50 Pound
- There are 4 pre programmed massage controls for the users. In addition 3 style modes are also available for complete relaxation.
- Apart from wireless remote control, power, speed, massage directions and mode settings are included into the eclectic mix.
- Pulsing, kneading and rolling functions are available in the machine.
- Due to the compact design, the device can be stored in a very small place.
- Customer support should improve to answer the complaints of the clients.
Cuff Massager for Calf & Foot Muscles w/ 3 Speeds:
- Wear and tear of the calf muscles can be treated with the help of vibrations of the massager.
- Created from polyester flannel, the device simply fits on to the legs of the users.
- Dual elastic bands are also available to relax the muscles that stiffen over a period of time.
- It is perfect for upper and lower arm muscles.
- Wiring issue with the battery component located inside.
Shiatsu Kahuna Foot & calf Massager 088 RED:
- Kahuna foot and calf massage offers professional quality massage to the users. Kit not only eliminates the pain but also removes the fatigue.
- There are three automatic massage modes that are designed to treat thee sore muscles without any hassles. If you are feeling weak, Kahuna can rejuvenate the calf muscles and impart strength to the body.
- Reflex points under the feet are simulated to deliver desired results to the users.
- While doing massage, the device is not in enough contact with the calf.
Recommended Reading : Checkout my collection of Best Neck Massager
Kahuna 3D Slim Beauty calf & Shiatsu foot massager for Ladies:
The product uses patented technology with complex 3D roller system. One can easily improve the health of the legs by enhancing the blood flow circulation.
Squeeze massage ensures extra simulation to remove the muscle pain of the calves. As a result, the exhausted legs feel less pressure from the body.
After regular massage, users are able to acquire toned muscles with advanced 3D calf and foot care.
Patented rolling massage along with surrounding airbags provides great massage to the users.
- 3D Roller system which will definitely help you in relieved stress muscles and improving blood circulation.
- Being rated by 4.4/5 based on ample of customer reviews.
- If only the heater temperature was configurable.
Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager With Deep-Kneading, Multi-Level Settings, And Switchable Heat Charcoal Grey
- It provides message therapy with a combination of heat and air pressure. There are two independent foot chambers to provide a wonderful massage to the legs.
- Air pressure mechanism simultaneously applies pressure to different areas of thee affected part.
- Ultra sleek and compact design makes the item portable for the users.
- The heating system needs tweaking.
Naipo Foot and Calf Massager with Foldable Design, Shiatsu Kneading Heating For Leg Massage
This is the new addition of the product to the list of our recommend calf massagers list. This machine is not only a calf massager but also works for your feet, making it a compete foot & calf massager. So far, this machine has got 4.8/5 ratings which is seems to be one of the finest in the industry. The greatest thing about this massaging device is it’s great 24 months after sales service and warranty.
What is calf?
In simple English Calf is considered as the back of the lower leg. It consists of dual muscles namely Gastrocnemius and soleus. The former is of a huge size and is noticed by a strong bulge behind the leg. In addition, it has two parts that combine together to form a diamond head. The muscle imparts strength to the legs and help in the movement of the lower limbs. As far as soleus is concerned, it is the smaller and flat muscle lying beneath the larger one. Both calf muscles taper and meet at the base with the help of the connective tissues at the Achilles tendon. The tendon grows straight into the heel bone so that it pulls the heel up for the forward movement.
Why do you need to massage your calf?
Massage is necessary for the calf muscles that get strained due to varieties of reasons.Some of them are as follows:
If the muscle is stretched beyond the limit, it results in the tearing of the body fibers. As a result, they get strained due to varying degrees right from mild to severe.
Pulled calf muscles also pertain to the extension of the calf beyond the reasonable limit. Tearing of the muscles can also lead to severe injuries over a period of time. Partial tearing goes a long way in creating problems in the movement of the legs.
Rupturing of the muscles leads to lots of problems over a period of time. It causes severe pain and results in the inability to walk. If you are suffering from serious injuries, massage is the only way out for long term recuperation from injuries.
Inflammation of the calf muscles is another factor that calls for extreme care. It is associated with infections and autoimmune conditions that are detrimental to the health of the people. Rhabdomyolysis syndrome plays havoc with the health of the calf muscles resulting in stress and strain. It can also breakdown due to long term side effects of drugs.
What Things you need to keep in mind before buying a Best Calf Massager:
Although you can try many home made remedies to massage the calf, it is important to find the massager that can accomplish the task in an impeccable manner. Some of the things that have to be kept in mind are as follows:
Size and weight of the calf massager:
Massager should be portable and easy to use. Heavy calf massagers cannot be carried along while the light devices are mighty effective. Foot size opening is another factor that has to be considered while buying the massager. For sore calf muscles, the massager should belong to light weight category. In addition, one should also identify the massage nodes in advance to get maximum effectiveness.
Easy user interface:
Buying massager depends on the requirements and specifications of the users. Calf massagers consist of different features that are beneficial to the users. Cushion surface of the device plays an important role in providing comfort to the affected portion of the limbs. Soft foam is injected with gel and or plastic pads to provide comfort during the massaging process.
Speed is one of the most important factors that have to be taken into account. The product should be equipped with variable speed capability. It is important to test the different speed settings along with the features. The product should be capable to provide various options in an impeccable manner.
Prior to purchasing the item, make sure that it has pads or non slip foot placements. Controls to manage the speed of the device should be located in such a manner that they are easily accessible. Some calf massagers are equipped with heat functions to release the stress on the tight muscles. They play an important role in providing relief to the limbs. Nowadays rubber massagers are in vogue as they move in a wave like pattern to soothe the muscles and keep the feet nimble. Once put on, they press the affected part gently in spurts to deliver the goods to the users.
Common Causes of Calf Pain
- Calf Strain can also be a common cause of it.
- If there is too much blood or too less blood going in between your calf muscles, it can also be a cause of pain.
- Muscle cramps can also be the cause of it.
- Doing sudden exercises without warming your body for your calf, thigh and feet can also result in calf pain.
Additional Resources For Calf & Leg Massagers
Conclusion on Foot and Calf Massagers :
This was the list of calf and foot massager. I tried my best to discuss the drawbacks and benefits of each and every device however if something is missing, you can definitely add it via comments section. The purpose of sharing foot and calf massagers was to help you in finalising a machine which may suit your need, however if you have any medical problem or injury, it is always a better idea to discuss your issue with your doctor as well. I also have discussed about the heated foot spas in detail, in case if you want to buy that. However they are limited to foot machines only and don’t work on calf. Hope you enjoyed reading it.