A best foot massager is a product that delivers a massage to different parts of the foot. As the term indicates it works exclusively on the foot area of the body. The product is designed to relax the muscles in the foot with the most relative of ease. These products use cutting edge technologies to ensure a pain free existence for a long period of time. Most importantly, they take care of the foot area to ensure that the relief provided lasts for extended periods of time.
Best Foot Massagers Reviews in 2020
Checkout the list of premium foot massagers reviewed for Apr. 2020.
Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager with Switchable Heat – [Best Foot Massager]
- There are two chambers for each foot. This allows the machine to deliver a simultaneous massage in the Shiatsu style to the sides and the bottom areas of each foot.
- Use of kneading function and vibrations helps relieve stress and improve the flow of blood to each foot.
- Customizable massage settings combined with buttons that are soft and easy to operate add to the functionality via a control panel
- The heating functionality can be selected independently thus allowing the muscles to be eased from tiredness
- Cover can be removed and cleaned with ease.
- Can be used with any foot size.
- Very powerful.
- Long lasting battery.
- Not effective on the heel.
- Cannot be used effectively around water for long.
- Some users find the ankle pads too tight.
Best Choice Products Shiatsu Foot Massager Kneading and Rolling Leg Calf Ankle with Remote, Red Burgundy – [High End Foot Massager]
- Massage through shiatsu method.
- Four inbuilt auto programs and three customizable programs
- Combination of Rolling, Kneading and Pulsing technology
- Targeted to every single part of the feet.
- Compact design to help in storage.
- Ergonomic design to help in delivering comfort at all times.
- Powerful machinery.
- Can be used for every family member.
- Power can be adjusted with custom settings.
- Quick and effective pain relief.
- Works only on the soles and the sides.
- Too tough on lower portion of the feet.
- Sometimes other modes fail to work properly.
MedMassager MMF06 11 Speed Foot Massager [Great Leg massager]
- Eleven different speed settings.
- The product has rpm’s varying from 1000 to 3700.
- A surface that uses pressure points.
- Foot pad that oscillates and combined with an arch bar.
- Trusted by the medical community to stimulate circulation.
- Trusted by the medical community for pain relief and providing blood flow.
- Can be used on floors that have tiles and hardwood.
- Can even work on feet affected by medical conditions.
- High end construction.
- Works even with nerves affected by sciatic pain.
- Works with both genders and age groups.
- Acts like a vibration device and not a massager.
- Its large size is not comfortable for every user.
- Noisy and keeps moving during the use.
Miko Shiatsu Home Foot Massager Machine With Switchable Heat Charcoal Grey
- Therapeutic shiatsu massage through air pressure and heat.
- Two independent chambers for each foot.
- Rolling, vibration, kneading and heating functionality help in pain relief.
- Can be stored with ease anywhere at home or office
- Can be used at any time while working or relaxing at home.
- Strong massager.
- Fits any size feet.
- Excellent Heating functionality.
- Focus only on the bottom of the feet.
- Does not focus on the heel as much to relieve pain and stress.
Homedics FMS-270H Deep Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager
- Uses the kneading functionality to deliver a shiatsu style massage.
- Relaxes and soothes the feet.
- There are six heads to increase the effectiveness of the massage.
- There are eighteen different nodes for the massage.
- Can be controlled by the toe.
- Has a heating functionality to soothe the muscles.
- Equivalent to going to the spa.
- Provides relief no matter what is the cause of pain in the foot.
- Multiple nodes to ensure soothing massage.
- Battery malfunctions in some cases.
- Product stops working after few uses in some cases.
- Does not hold the feet in place for all users.
TheraFlow Dual Foot Massager Roller (Large) – Relieve Plantar Fasciitis, Heel & Foot Arch Pain – Stress Relief
[Top Rated Best Foot & Calf Massager]
- Works even in case of neuropathy and plantar fasciitis.
- Soothes all type of pains and nerve problems in the feet
- It can be transported with ease and does not exceed 1.6 pounds in weight
- Made from Theaceae which is very high quality and polished.
- It is also strong and very sturdy
- Comes with damage and defects guarantee replacement for lifetime.
- Comfortable and therapeutic massage.
- Effective while being inexpensive.
- Can be used effectively in any situation.
- Sometime product gets damaged during shipping.
- Does not work on the arcs of the feet.
- Uncomfortable and pokes the feet for some users.
Beurer Foot Massager With Built in Heat Function, Shiatsu like Features
[Premium Foot Massager]
- Eighteen different knobs used for massaging the feet
- Different speed levels to adjust the effectiveness of the massage
- Heating functionality to sooth tense muscles in the feet
- Mesh material that allows the product to breathe thus keeping it fresh and odourless
- Can be adjusted to make the product comfortable.
- Delivers a great shiatsu style massage.
- Delivers instant relief at all times.
- Focuses on pain relief through the heating functionality.
- Some users did not find the massage to be effective.
- There were users complain which stated that they did not find it comfortable for people with big feet.
- Few people also complained that the heating function worked only for some time.
Happy Body Shiatsu Foot Massager – Heated Massage – Personal Kneading & Rolling Heads – 6 Settings
- Delivers high quality massage based on the Shiatsu principle
- There are six settings combined with three levels of intensity and two different modes.
- There is a heating function that can be used on the level of comfort desired by the user.
- The massager uses pressurized air to deliver a high end massage.
- It works in intervals of fifteen minutes.
- Kneading and vibration facility helps provide an intense massage in this time period.
- Works on every medical condition.
- Works on every feet size.
- Air compression delivers a focused message.
- In some products, the air compression is not effective.
- In some products, the users did not find it effective on their ankles.
[High End Foot & Calf Massager]
Pure-Wave CM7 Cordless Massager Body + Facial (Dual Mode) for Foot, Legs, Neck, Back, Shoulders
- Cordless massager.
- Percussion instrument that delivers pressure till 3700 and even 10000 rotations per minute.
- Dial that adjusts the intensity of the vibration and pressure.
- Can be used on the face, feet, back, neck and legs.
- Five different pressure based adjustments.
- Extremely Slim design makes it easy to hold.
- Cordless option makes it easy to use.
- Handheld option makes it simple for anyone to use.
- Works on the entire body.
- Battery dies after some charging cycles in some products.
- Sometimes extended charging makes it work only for 20 seconds.
Clever Creations Shiatsu Silver Foot Massager with Variable Heat and Intensity Settings – Deep Kneading – [Great Foot Massager Machine]
- Very powerful massager.
- Works on big feet with ease.
- Liners can be removed and cleaned.
- Takes close to fifteen minutes for the heating effect to be effective.
- Does not work on the heel portion of the foot.
UComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager with heat – [Foot Massager Machine on Budget]
- Air massage via heat and shiatsu based therapy
- Improves flow of blood, keeps blood pressure in control
- Improves respiration in the body
- Vibration and kneading increases the impact of the message
- Works on both the bottom and top of the feet
- Air pressure makes the massage efficient.
- Different intensity levels helps customize the experience.
- Works in intervals of fifteen minutes.
- Some products work only for few months.
- Some products get damaged during transportation.
What is a Calf Massager?
Calf is basically the back of the lower leg. Usually when you walk incline or do fast running/brisk walk or you are not a regular walker and due to an injury, you may need a calf massager.
Do Foot Massagers Really Work?
A good foot massager can definitely help you in many ways. For instance it can help in easing pain and removing muscle strains and stress. It also helps in improving blood circulation. Many Users have claimed that even taking 10 to 15 minutes of time out of their day to use a foot massager can certainly improve mood, reduce anxiety and lower blood pressure. So see the foot massager helps in improving your body as a whole.
Why do you need a Leg & Foot Massager?
Our lives and lifestyle put stress on every part of the body. This is especially true on our feet. This part of the body gets impacted by the excess weight put on by the body as well as the efforts taken by us to lose weight. When we go to the gym, no trainer tells us that we should take care of the feet. When we travel or attend meetings, we are never told to wear comfortable shoes. This has a severe impact at the end of the day. The net result is stress on the other parts of the body if the feet are in severe pain. That is why the foot massager product is extremely sought after.
Questions to Ask Before Buying the Foot massager
There are many questions which arises in the mind of person before making a final move to buy a good foot massager.
Is it worth the money?
In my opinion, they worth the money because they help you with muscle and relaxation in your feet area which makes walking easier. In fact the whole veins are connected with foot, so in other words it helps your body in every way.
Does the cheap foot massager has a good after sales support and warranty?
I’m a strong believer of value has a value. Good things comes at a price. If you are looking for something which is really beneficial, then expect to pay a price for it.
What is the price range of a good yet effective foot massager?
Most of them come at a price between $70 to $300.
Is my foot are comfortable while using it?
Definitely. If you dont feel comfortable, change your massager immediately. However with majority you should be fine unless you have some sort of physical injury in your foot.
Durability of these foot massagers?
If used with great care, they are durable and long last well for 10 years or more.
Which brand provides more features at better price?
There is no specific brand i can recommend. Choose the model of either brand with more functions and price. Also don’t forget to check their reviews on Amazon.
How often should you use a foot massager?
Ideally 10 minutes a day is fine. You can wear for more time if you walked for pro long hours or feeling pain in your feet and sometimes calf as well.
What is the best Shiatsu Foot Massager?
For a deep kneading massage to relax tired feet, Choosing a highly-rated & Recommended Shiatsu Foot Massager is a great choice. In my opinion, Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager is a great choice to opt for.
Are foot massages good for neuropathy?
Neuropathy is a popular side effect when you have diabetes. Foot massagers are a great help with it. Because they help in stimulating and circulating the blood from feet to the whole body.
What is the best foot massager for plantar fasciitis?
If you have plantar fasciitis, my choice will be Miko Shiatsu Home Foot Massager Machine.
6 Good Uses of the Foot Massager
Helps relieve pain in foot and calf
Obviously, you use these foot massagers primarily to reduce your pain and they are great in doing this job.
Improve blood circulation :
If you are using a good one, it will definitely help in improving blood circulation, specially in lower part of your body.
If you are a diabetic patient, you may eventually come to know that feet’s are the first area being effected by diabetes, so taking regular massagers is a good way.
- Reflexology foot massagers are known to target pressure points.
- It also helps with injuries and muscle stress.
Good sleep :
Remember that massagers are tend to relax your muscles which indirectly promotes good sleep for your health.
OverAll Best Rankings for Foot Massagers
Best foot massager overall
Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine with Heat Function – [My Personal Favourite]
Best foot massager for chronic pain:
TheraFlow Dual Foot Massager Roller (Large) – [Thousand of ample satisfied reviews]
Best high-end foot massager:
Belmint Foot Calf and Leg Massager with Heat [4+ Ratings]
Additional Resources on Best Foot massager in 2020
- Research on the Effect of the Foot Bath and Foot Massage
- A Study of Foot Massage and Cancer Symptoms
- What Does the Research Say about Reflexology?
- Immediate effects of a five-minute foot massage on patients in critical care.
- Top Best Neck & Shoulder Massagers
- Best Calf and Leg Massager
Final Verdict on Best Foot Massager Machines 2020
I have tried to discuss some of the best foot massager machines in 2020 available in the market with discussing both of there features and negative things. Not all massagers are perfect but each one is designed according to a custom requirement. Did you like a particular massager? Don’t you want to add something more into this? Do you have any suggestions or comments regarding my selection? I will be happy to improve based on your feedback! Do comment, thanks.
Happy Buying! =)