- 1 What is Foot Massager?
- 2 What is a Calf Massager?
- 3 Why do you need a Foot & Calf Massager?
- 4 Let us look at some popular Foot Massagers and their Reviews in 2018
- 4.1 Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager with Switchable Heat – [Best Foot & Calf Massager]
- 4.2 Best Choice Products Shiatsu Foot Massager Kneading and Rolling Leg Calf Ankle with Remote, Red Burgundy – [High End Foot Massager]
- 4.3 MedMassager MMF06 11 Speed Foot Massager
- 4.4 Miko Shiatsu Home Foot Massager Machine With Switchable Heat Charcoal Grey
- 4.5 Homedics FMS-270H Deep Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager
- 4.6 TheraFlow Dual Foot Massager Roller (Large) – Relieve Plantar Fasciitis, Heel & Foot Arch Pain – Stress Relief
- 4.7 [Top Rated Best Foot & Calf Massager]
- 4.8 Beurer Foot Massager With Built in Heat Function, Shiatsu like Features
- 4.9 Happy Body Shiatsu Foot Massager – Heated Massage – Personal Kneading & Rolling Heads – 6 Settings
- 4.10 [High End Foot & Calf Massager]
- 4.11 Pure-Wave CM7 Cordless Massager Body + Facial (Dual Mode) for Foot, Legs, Neck, Back, Shoulders
- 4.12 [Great Foot Massager Machine]
- 4.13 Clever Creations Shiatsu Silver Foot Massager with Variable Heat and Intensity Settings – Deep Kneading
- 4.14 [Foot Massager Machine on Budget]
- 4.15 UComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager with heat
- 4.16 Questions to Ask Before Buying the Foot & Calf massager
- 4.17 5 Good Uses of the Foot & Calf Massager
- 4.18 Additional Resources
- 5 Final Verdict on Best Foot & Calf Massager Machines
What is Foot Massager?
This is a product that delivers a massage to different parts of the foot. As the term indicates it works exclusively on the foot area of the body. The product is designed to relax the muscles in the foot with the most relative of ease. These products use cutting edge technologies to ensure a pain free existence for a long period of time. Most importantly, they take care of the foot area to ensure that the relief provided lasts for extended periods of time.
What is a Calf Massager?
Calf is basically the back of the lower leg. Usually when you walk incline or do fast running/brisk walk or you are not a regular walker and due to an injury, you may need a calf massager.
Why do you need a Foot & Calf Massager?
Our lives and lifestyle put stress on every part of the body. This is especially true on our feet. This part of the body gets impacted by the excess weight put on by the body as well as the efforts taken by us to lose weight. When we go to the gym, no trainer tells us that we should take care of the feet. When we travel or attend meetings, we are never told to wear comfortable shoes. This has a severe impact at the end of the day. The net result is stress on the other parts of the body if the feet are in severe pain. That is why the foot massager product is extremely sought after.
Let us look at some popular Foot Massagers and their Reviews in 2018
Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager with Switchable Heat – [Best Foot & Calf Massager]
- There are two chambers for each foot. This allows the machine to deliver a simultaneous massage in the Shiatsu style to the sides and the bottom areas of each foot.
- Use of kneading function and vibrations helps relieve stress and improve the flow of blood to each foot.
- Customizable massage settings combined with buttons that are soft and easy to operate add to the functionality via a control panel
- The heating functionality can be selected independently thus allowing the muscles to be eased from tiredness
- Cover can be removed and cleaned with ease.
Best Choice Products Shiatsu Foot Massager Kneading and Rolling Leg Calf Ankle with Remote, Red Burgundy – [High End Foot Massager]
- Massage through shiatsu method.
- Four inbuilt auto programs and three customizable programs
- Combination of Rolling, Kneading and Pulsing technology
- Targeted to every single part of the feet
- Compact design to help in storage
- Ergonomic design to help in delivering comfort at all times.
MedMassager MMF06 11 Speed Foot Massager
- Eleven different speed settings.
- The product has rpm’s varying from 1000 to 3700.
- A surface that uses pressure points.
- Foot pad that oscillates and combined with an arch bar.
- Trusted by the medical community to stimulate circulation.
- Trusted by the medical community for pain relief and providing blood flow.
- Can be used on floors that have tiles and hardwood.
Miko Shiatsu Home Foot Massager Machine With Switchable Heat Charcoal Grey
- Therapeutic shiatsu massage through air pressure and heat.
- Two independent chambers for each foot.
- Rolling, vibration, kneading and heating functionality help in pain relief.
- Can be stored with ease anywhere at home or office
- Can be used at any time while working or relaxing at home.
Homedics FMS-270H Deep Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager
- Uses the kneading functionality to deliver a shiatsu style massage.
- Relaxes and soothes the feet.
- There are six heads to increase the effectiveness of the massage.
- There are eighteen different nodes for the massage.
- Can be controlled by the toe.
- Has a heating functionality to soothe the muscles.
TheraFlow Dual Foot Massager Roller (Large) – Relieve Plantar Fasciitis, Heel & Foot Arch Pain – Stress Relief
[Top Rated Best Foot & Calf Massager]
- Works even in case of neuropathy and plantar fasciitis.
- Soothes all type of pains and nerve problems in the feet
- It can be transported with ease and does not exceed 1.6 pounds in weight
- Made from Theaceae which is very high quality and polished.
- It is also strong and very sturdy
- Comes with damage and defects guarantee replacement for lifetime.
Beurer Foot Massager With Built in Heat Function, Shiatsu like Features
[Premium Foot Massager]
- Eighteen different knobs used for massaging the feet
- Different speed levels to adjust the effectiveness of the massage
- Heating functionality to sooth tense muscles in the feet
- Mesh material that allows the product to breathe thus keeping it fresh and odorless
- Can be adjusted to make the product comfortable
Happy Body Shiatsu Foot Massager – Heated Massage – Personal Kneading & Rolling Heads – 6 Settings
- Delivers high quality massage based on the Shiatsu principle
- There are six settings combined with three levels of intensity and two different modes.
- There is a heating function that can be used on the level of comfort desired by the user.
- The massager uses pressurized air to deliver a high end massage.
- It works in intervals of fifteen minutes.
- Kneading and vibration facility helps provide an intense massage in this time period
[High End Foot & Calf Massager]
Pure-Wave CM7 Cordless Massager Body + Facial (Dual Mode) for Foot, Legs, Neck, Back, Shoulders
- Cordless massager.
- Percussion instrument that delivers pressure till 3700 and even 10000 rotations per minute.
- Dial that adjusts the intensity of the vibration and pressure.
- Can be used on the face, feet, back, neck and legs.
- Five different pressure based adjustments.
- Extremely Slim design makes it easy to hold.
[Great Foot Massager Machine]
Clever Creations Shiatsu Silver Foot Massager with Variable Heat and Intensity Settings – Deep Kneading
[Foot Massager Machine on Budget]
UComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager with heat
- Air massage via heat and shiatsu based therapy
- Improves flow of blood, keeps blood pressure in control
- Improves respiration in the body
- Vibration and kneading increases the impact of the message
- Works on both the bottom and top of the feet
Questions to Ask Before Buying the Foot & Calf massager
5 Good Uses of the Foot & Calf Massager
- Helps relieve the pain in foot and calf.
- Improve the blood circulation in lower part of your body.
- Very good for people with diabetes
- Reflexology foot massagers are known to target pressure points.
- It also helps with injuries and muscle stress.
- Research on the Effect of the Foot Bath and Foot Massage
- A Study of Foot Massage and Cancer Symptoms
- What Does the Research Say about Reflexology?
- Immediate effects of a five-minute foot massage on patients in critical care.
- Top Neck & Shoulder Massagers
Final Verdict on Best Foot & Calf Massager Machines
I have tried to discuss some of the best foot massager machines available in the market with discussing both of there features and negative things. Not all massagers are perfect but each one is designed according to a custom requirement. Did you like a particular massager? Don’t you want to add something more into this? Do you have any suggestions or comments regarding my selection? I will be happy to improve based on your feedback! Do comment, thanks.
Happy Buying! =)