A head massager is typically used to relax the muscles and nerves of brain.
Best head massagers reviewed in 2023 :
Let’s review few of the finest available options in the market for best head massagers for Apr. 2023
NORLANYA Electric Head Massager KS-2800A (Helmet Type), Pain Relief Relaxing Apparatus
- It is a massage helmet for head massage which not only helps to minimize sleep disorders and headache but also proves as a source of relaxation. By using air for pressure points and vibration mixed with heat this massager definitely gives desired results.
- NORLANYA Electric Head Massager KS-2800A sooths you through its 4 relaxing programs: deep massage, vibration, heat and music. Any of the required programs can be selected by the user or he can also benefit himself from all four options at the same time. There are further multiple choices and settings in this helmet, even for heat and music also.
- The diameter of helmet is quite adjustable for different head sizes through 3 adjustable knobs on massager – you can make it smaller or bigger according to your head size. Do not doubt about its fitness.
- It is quite convenient to use with the help of a handheld controller (remoter) that sets the working programs, music, time and turn ON/OFF while doing massage,
- Controlled by USB cord on computer or USB cord with power adapter, or by 4 AA batteries. It can be easily used at home, at work, at travel. (Batteries are not included in package; Be sure batteries are full of power if you use with batteries or we recommend to use rechargeable batteries; Cannot use batteries and power cord at the same time.
- An incredible device.
- Gives you immediate sleep.
- Immediately relieves vascular headache.
- Serves you with multiple options and settings.
- Pretty solid.
- Strange vibrations.
Pure Therapy Head & Eye Massager with Tension Relief Acupressure, Vibration, Heat Compression & Soothing Music (42000)
- It customizes your relaxation practice with the help of its four intelligent air pressure massage settings.
- Equipped with Four vibration modes to exercise your muscles
- Serves you best with its Heat compress feature that boosts your massage
- Pure Therapy Head & Eye Massager helps your mind to calm and cheers up your mood through relaxing music and natural sounds.
- It has adjustable size to fit your head; also contains Double-layer air bag for extra comfort; you can also take this head massager everywhere with you and can furnish yourself with its relaxing services anywhere.
- Refreshes you.
- Adjustable tension.
- Has 2 peep holes so you can see out.
- Good remedy for headaches.
- Very strong vibration.
- Gives you temporary relief.
Healthstar Double Head Electric Full Body Massager for Head, Neck, Shoulder, Back, Leg and Foot -Handheld Percussion Massage
- It contains double head and this unique massager by Health star gives you an intense massage that flushes away muscle aches, pains and inflammation.
- Features a well fitted user-friendly sliding switch and an ergonomic handle. You can conveniently use this product either at home, in a clinical setting or while practicing a mobile massage therapy.
- Health star Double Head Electric Full Body Massager contains 5 different exchangeable massage heads so that required motion and strength can be adjusted.
- It is absolutely a versatile massager which can also be used as a foot massager, back massager, neck massager and also as all-purpose sports massager and is not bound to relax your head only.
- Don’t invest on costly massagers when you can benefit yourself from our product as it functions comprehensively and undoubtedly an economical massager. It accelerates recovery process of injuries and relieves sore muscles as well.
- Great quality.
- Does not get hot even after 40 minutes of continuous use.
- Good pressure.
- Relatively quiet.
- Does deep massage.
- Attachments are plastic and hard on body.
Double Head Electric Massager Percussion Action Handheld Massager for Deep Tissue Muscle Kneading, Variable Speed
- Our vibrating electric handheld massager productively and accurately targets the stressed areas of your back, neck, head, legs or feet and gives deep tissue body kneading to furnish you with ultimate ease. If you don’t get satisfied with the service, we also offer you a refund.
- It is an incredible and portable massager and unquestionably enriches you with highly advantageous and realistic massage. We offer you an affordable item with which you can entertain and relax yourself on daily basis without going to specific centers.
- Our massager has a long ergonomic handle that can be conveniently utilized and makes all-around stiff muscles and deep knots highly approachable. It allows you to customize your massage by using the variable speed feature & by taking benefit from 2 exchangeable head attachments to set the required pressure.
- Ever purchased a highly priced electric massager and wished you didn’t waste that money? Try our economical iHaus Plus Massager and invest wisely .you’ll definitely be in love with our product for longer run. Quality Made item!
- You’re getting the iHaus Plus Massager along with lifetime warranty ($26.97 value) for FREE as an exclusive bonus. Our massagers are an ideal relaxation gifts you can present to your loved ones. They will highly appreciate your selection, order now.
- Strong and durable.
- Cord is long enough.
- Treats tight and sore muscles well.
- Cover areas perfectly.
- Adjustable speed.
- Economic replacement for spa treatment.
MARNUR Scalp Massager Shampoo Brush Electric Massage Handheld Battery Operated with Vibration Massage for Head Hair Shoulder Foot Back
- The scalp massager handheld comes with three exchangeable attachments:
- The hair scalp massager serves as a scalp massaging shampoo brush for hair development and it energizes you as well.
- A shower loofah pad, the washcloth of the shower scalp massager helps to remove dirt smoolthly, （when you use the scalp massager as a shower massager or hair scalp brush without battery, it can safeguard your item）
- a mini full body massager to revitalize your skin
- The hair scalp massager with vibration function will definitely relax you when you feel highly fatigued; what’s more, the vibration massager will be supportive for scalp massager, head massager, back massager, foot massager, shoulder massager, arm massager, hand massager and lower back massager.
- The scalp massager can be used in shower, which will help you to experience the advantages of detailed cleaning in the shower(but we don’t suggest you to soak in the water), also the hair scalp brush can help to wipe off dirt and dandruff and gently scrub off dead skin cells
- The electric scalp massager is a battery operated product and comes with 2 x bonus AA batteries and has fingertip on / off control of vibration which helps you to operate the handheld massager with ease
- The electric massager handheld is designed to fit in the palm of the hand for additional comfort and control while providing a firm grip while use.
- Makes your scalp a little warm.
- Easy to hold because of the curved handle.
- Compact and portable.
- Sooths headache.
- On/off button get loose soon.
- Bristles are short to reach the scalp.
Breo iDream3 Eye and Head Massager
- Contains 6 prime massage elements that are: intelligent air pressure, vibration, magnetic field, point, heat compression and music
- It is equipped with a built-in mp3 player that allows you to download your favorite music. Relaxes you with its Four kinds of vibration and two heating states
- Breo iDream3 Eye and Head Massager also features wireless controller, see-through visor, lithium battery along with AC power charger
- Gives heat Compression (Low 35 – 38 degree celsius / High 39-42 degree celsius)
- A Size adjusting knob (Circle knob) is available in this massager that helps you to fit it according to your head size.
- Ideal remedy to chronic migraines and headaches.
- Removes toxins that accumulate in scalp due to lymph build up.
- Helps you to sleep.
- Well made.
- Eliminates all your thoughts and captures your attention.
- Non relaxing vibrations for eyes.
Panasonic Head-Spa Scalp Aethetic Massager EH-HM94-S Silver | AC100-240V 50-60Hz (Japan Model)
- Well made.
- unchallenging to use with 2 speed options.
- Outstanding service.
- Lack of English language manual.
What are the benefits of head massage?
A head massage basically aims towards attaining utmost relaxation along with enhanced blood circulation. In fact, it is a key to lock as it soothe stressed muscles in head and neck. A scalp massage can be done by the use of mustard or coconut oil. On the other hand, some people like to receive massage without getting greasy. Spas, saloons and private massage therapist offer head massages with different packages.
Instead of all these paid services wide variety of head massagers are available in market that allow you to practice head massage by yourself at your home and also on economical rates.
Head massages play an advantageous and productive role in the life of a person suffering from tensed and stiff head muscles. Multiple benefits of such kind of massage are as follows:
They alleviate tension headaches
They dominantly alleviate tension headaches. When you practice head massage to cure tension headache, then spend additional time on the base of skull just close the hairline as tensions are stocked there. Head massage is also a tool to minimize signs of migraines in some beings.
Blood circulation gets boosted by scalp massage. The rate of blood circulation is directly proportional to growth of healthy hair. So random massage not only enhances blood circulation in scalp but also leads to increase in hair development and a decrease in hair fall.
Head massage gives you a satisfied, relaxed, prosperous and lively feeling.
Remedy for insomnia
Scalp massage is an effective remedy to insomnia. Practicing massage on daily basis will not only help a sleep deprived person to fall asleep immediately but will also aid in furnishing the sufferer with continuous and uninterrupted sleep.
Increased Energy Level
After receiving an ideal head massage, individual experiences freshness and increased energy level and all his mental fatigue gets drained off.
Lymphatic flow gets upgraded by head massage that helps to expel gathered toxins in the scalp.
Decreases Stress hormones
A research depict that scalp massage harmonizes blood pressure and decreases stress hormone levels.
Balanced Nervous System
Besides relieving stress, head massage leads to an accomplishment of a balanced nervous system.
Features to look before buying a head massager
Head massagers proposed by random brands contains varied features so when you find no other cure to your headaches other than buying a massager, then be careful while doing selection. Your opted item must definitely meet all your requirements. Below are some features that do not deserve neglect-ion while purchasing a head massager:
Consulting Your Health Specialist
Do not forget to consult your health specialist about the type of massage you need to flush out all your miseries. Every sort of massage technique serves you specific advantages so in this concern your physician can guide you well that either you need kneading, percussion, tapping or vibration massage.
Kneading: it comprises of diverse movements that involve compression of soft tissues against each other or against the bones that are structured below them. This course of action can be well performed by massage helmets instead of handheld massagers.
Percussion: the percussion massage therapy serves you with its sequential movements that are done at a faster rate and positively affect tensed muscles. Head massagers that come with multiple heads offer you percussion technique.
Tapping: it is simply done by tapping your knotted muscles in order to stimulate them.
Vibration: it is a very popular technique in term of relaxing and soothing but convincingly not found in all sorts of massage equipment. this is because vibration does not act as a remedy to some sorts of headaches and tensions. However, most of the helmet massagers are designed to transmit vibrations.
Heat therapy is quite a productive feature that relaxes your stressed muscles by warming them. These relaxed muscles welcome more blood circulation thus inviting oxygen and nutrients while exiting various toxins. But be aware while buying massagers that serve you with heat therapy as they are electric ones and on the other hand many portable massagers do not furnish you with this mode.
The accomplishment of the required function and convenience to use can be easily determined by the style of a head massager.
Types of Head Massagers
Majorly types of massager designs are available in market and that are:
- Helmet massager
- Hand held Back Massager
- Helmet massager furnishes you with more massage techniques and numerous programs and as you wear them, each and every suffering point of your head receive its benefits. On the other hand users confront issues regarding their fitness and heaviness.
- Handheld massagers are extremely compact, portable and versatile. In contrast to their size, they offer intense massages. Talking on the negative side, handheld massagers do not come with multiple techniques and programs.
Portability and Durability
The portability, durability and ease to use a head massager can be analyzed by its power source as well. Some massagers come with a built-in battery, while others have mixed power source. There are also some battery operated massagers recommended by various brands. So when you are going to make a purchase, remember to check the power source.
Massagers with Built in Batteries
Massagers that come with built-in batteries must be prioritized because they are quite user-friendly piece of equipment. These built-in batteries are rechargeable, and you can recharge them by either attaching to a power outlet or to a USB-compatible machine, such as a laptop or a car adapter.
Multiple Power Sources
Some portable head massagers comprise of more than one power source. You can either recharge them by utilizing their built-in battery mechanism or by changing exhausted batteries after certain period of time.
Battery Operated Massagers
Battery operated massagers need not to be charged again and again. Once they start losing their power, you can change the batteries and your device will emerge with new energy and power. However battery operated equipments are relatively expensive.
Massagers with Attachments
The package of some head massagers contains attachments as well so that the user can experience a detailed and enhanced service. These attachments include a hairbrush design, multiple massage points design, classic 4 massage attachments design and scrub brushes.
Hairbrush design improves your hair and scalp health and allows you to oil or shampoo your hair roots very accurately.
Massagers with multiple massage points
Multiple massage points design features multiple needle-like points. They add health to your scalp and hair but are not a source of relaxation for head muscles.
Classic 4 massage attachment design gives you ultimate pleasure and relaxation through its 28 individual points. These individual points serve you best with their flexibility and versatility.
Scrub brushes are meant to scrub your face or any other part of body that requires exfoliation. They help to make your skin glow by removing dead cells and by cleaning the pores.
Prefer the massagers having multiple attachments when you are in actual need of these interchangeable accessories otherwise your investment can be all in vain if they are totally unwanted. So make a purchase with a learned and educated mind.
Conclusion and Ending on Head Massagers 2023 :
Head massage has so many benefits in his own. For instance, it can be a great stress reliever, and on the other hand it has various other benefits as well such as it can help you in stimulatating your hair growth, can help you with relaxation and various other things.
I have tried to be comprehensive and list in detail about all the possible benefits, advantages and disadvantages of a head massager along with comparing few of the top one which are available in the market.