What is Massage Chair?
A massage chair is a category that has gained popularity in the last decade. Before this category, most of us depended on different products to manage our massage needs. The introduction of this product has provided a new way to meet the massage needs of people.
According to Wikipedia, Massage Chair was first designed in 1954 by Nobuo Fujimoto. With the passage of time, they become fashionable and increased there functionality which helped them in gaining market popularity as well affordability.
Why Use Massage Chair?
A massage chair is a more convenient way to deliver a massage to any person. The product is now a part and parcel of many homes. A chair is one product that many people use to rest when they are at home. By adding the massage functionality, manufacturers have created a new product that combines different functionality under one roof. By using the massage chair, the product delivers pain relief to different parts of the body at one shot. The most targeted are the back, and the lower limbs.
If you feel, you don’t need a massage chair and have a specific problem in your body such as neck pain, back pain or shoulder pain, checkout my best neck massager list then.
Let us look at Top Massage Chairs in 2018
Premium Dynamic Target Spot KAHUNA Massage Chair® LM-7000 – [Premium Massage Chair]
- Four completely automatic functions.
- L-Track system to ensure greater amount of massage in the buttocks, necks and back area
- Maximum of Thirty minutes and a minimum of five minutes with a quiet and smooth massage.
- Three levels of massage with customizable pressure for air bags, customizable speed and width of the roller.
- Remote controlled operations with customizable reclining positions.
- Fix spot massage and full body massage available.
- Built in speakers into the chair.
- Number of different adjustments.
- Plug point for Smartphones.
- Not comfortable for a big person.
- Difficult to assemble.
Ultimate Massage Experience – Best 3D Kahuna Massage Chair LM-8800S Red – [Great Massage Chair]
- Ergonomic chair design.
- Eight Different programming options.
- Eight degrees of reclining.
- Technology that scans the entire body.
- LED based remote control.
- In Built Speakers.
- Removable cover for the feet.
- Powerful massage.
- Strong rollers for the back and the feet.
- Arms length too small
- Chair is very heavy
Electric Full Body Shiatsu Massage Chair Recliner w/Heat Stretched Foot Rest 06C- Black – [Best Shiatsu Massage Chair]
- Roller mechanism to deliver a shiatsu style massage.
- Combination of Percussion and compression systems.
- Thirty inbuilt air bags.
- Built in heating element.
- Massage System for the neck.
- High -quality massage system.
- Excellent recliner
- Some products stopped working after a few days.
- Control pad was faulty in some products.
Final Verdict on Best Massage Chairs
Although Massage Chairs are one of the best options for me to choose, due to there operational ability to massage whole body together. If you look on foot massagers, they are not designed for full body rather specific portion of your body, even the massage cushion serves a specific purpose but these best massage chairs are a full fledge body massager.