Conair Foot Spa Reviews in 2017(Last Updated On: April 1, 2017)
After a tiring day and hectic work schedule, the only thing you want to do is relax. You can diminish the stress through a hot water bath, sitting under a waterfall, enjoying the natural beauty etc. But one of the most effective ways that will surely give you a rejuvenated feeling is the foot bath or foot spa. It not only facilitates you in reducing the burden but lead a healthy lifestyle as well. This is the reason that one should go for foot spa on a regular basis so as to unwind the tension and get a relaxed feel.
|Conair Foot Spa with Bubbles & Heat||4.2 Pounds||3.6/5||Conair Foot Spa with Bubbles & Heat|
|Conair Foot Spa with Massaging Bubbles & Heat||4.4 Pounds||3.5/5||Conair Foot Spa with Massaging Bubbles & Heat - Includes 3 Attachments|
|Conair Waterfall Foot Spa with Lights, Bubbles, and Heat||5.5 Pounds||3/5||Check Price|
|Conair Foot Spa with Vibration and Heat||4 Pounds||3/5||Check Price|
Most of us do not have enough time to go to the salons and devote time for the spa but this does not mean that you will not pamper yourself. Even without going to the salons you can enjoy a great foot spa at your home and that too in a comfortable way.
Yes, you guessed it right! Foot spa can be enjoyed at your place too and in a reasonable range. But now you might be thinking as for how this is possible, do not worry as we have a superb solution for you.
Nowadays countless foot baths are available for you to select thus ensuring a great feel that you have been longing for. It is entirely your choice as which kind of foot bath will be perfect for you keeping in mind the needs and the budget. Before checking out the different kinds of foot bath models, we will first take a quick look at what exactly this foot bath is all about.
What is Conair Foot Spa?
Just like any other product, even foot baths come in a vast array of options that not only differ in features but the cost as well. Even you have the top brands introducing their excellent product line. One of them is Conair whose foot baths are really top notch. If you are looking for a mind-blowing experience you must try its products which are designed in such a way that it gives you a salon like feel at home.
Conair foot bath is a special machine cum equipment which is used for the foot spa. These foot baths work via electricity and have a button to adjust the temperature of the water. All you need to do is take some water in the bath, connect the machine to the power, let the water heat and then dip your feet into it. Soak your feet in the tub for some time as the warm water will easily help you to cure your foot pain and give you a pleasant feel.
What may suit one person might not suit another person.
Types of Conair Foot Spa
With time technology has improved and so is the kind of foot baths that are now available in the market or online. Initially, the foot baths had simple features of just allowing you to soak your feet and enjoy the warmth of the water. But today newer features are being integrated so as to offer a superb experience to the people. Some of the models come with vibration and heat features while a few also have LED lights for that soothing effect. So in all, it is entirely one’s choice as which foot bath is the right option for them.
Best Conair Foot Spa in 2017
There is no denial to the fact that you will explore numerous Conair foot spa products online but choose the best of them is a typical task. That is why we have brought before you some of the top choices that are popular in 2017 and most opted too. So let us take a look at the options that you can try.
Conair Foot spa with vibration and heat –
The very first option in this brand is the one with vibration and heat. As the name indicates this kind of foot bath is just perfect to get a relaxed feel no matter how tired you are. Using this machine will not only help you in easing the worries but will help in nourishing and moisturizing your feet. So you can look forward to soft and smooth feet that look lovely.
Features – Some of the amazing features of the vibration and heat foot bath are:-
- Splash guard with nodes that helps you to massage your foot in an effortless way
- Massage attachment
- Long UL cord
- Toe touch control features
- Made of high-quality plastic that makes it a durable choice
- Compact design and easily portable
- The best part is that both the heat and vibration setting can be controlled using your toe which means you need not use your hands for it. The one toe touch control feature is definitely a great attribute.
- Different kinds of massages can be done with a single foot bath and also the nodes help you to massage the specific points of your feet
- When you talk about the price range, it easily comes to your budget so you can buy it without thinking about your pockets
- The heating system is really strong as water remains warm for about 20 minutes thus keeping your feet warm for a long time.
- The splash guard ensures that water does not splash out of the tub which is an added advantage for the users thus keeping the surroundings clean.
- Improper working of the heating element is sometimes a question of worry for the users
- The vibration of the foot bath is not up to the mark thus keeps the people away from buying this foot bath.
Conair Foot spa with bubbles and heat –
This is yet another type of foot bath that you will come across in this brand. The special kind of equipment used in this foot bath creates bubbles that offer a better experience and keeps you relaxed as well. You get three different kinds of attachments with it including the pinpoint node, single large node, and the double large node. Thus the users can easily use any of the attachments as per the requirement. So if you wish to enjoy an ideal foot spa at home, you can go for this foot bath as well.
Features –The highlighting features of this foot bath are given below.
- Extra deep bath gives more space to it and allows full foot massage
- Nonslip feature
- Splash guard with nodes
- Bubble and heat control through one touch
- 6 feet power cord helps you to use the foot bath in any part of your home
- This foot bath has a fill line in it which helps you to check the amount of water that can be filled in it. So spilling can be avoided easily.
- It does not require much maintenance and can be cleaned without much effort
- Light in weight and compact in size
- One can enjoy a relaxed effect after the massage
- Lots of bubbles and adequate heat for extra relaxation
- In case you are suffering from foot pain then this spa can show great results and huge relief
- The heat maintaining capabilities of this foot bath are not that excellent. It is because of the lack of water heater which can result in improper heating
- It does not have any space for the foot soak salts so you cannot add anything to it
- Bubbles produce noise which can be irritating thus spoiling your experience
- The bubbles fade away as soon as you soak your feet into the machine so the purpose it not fulfilled.
Conair foot spa with massaging bubbles and heat –
Then you have the next type of foot bath which is similar to the earlier one but has massaging bubbles in it. The foot bath not only helps you to clean the dirty feet but give relaxation as well thus giving you a stress-free experience. It comes with 3 attachments that help you to create different kinds of bubbles and enjoy pampering at your home.
Features – This foot bath is packed with countless features like:-
- Nonslip feet
- 3 more attachments
- Translucent splash guard
- Easy control of bubbles and heat
- 2 bubble strip
- Can be used by both men and women as the size is large enough
- Leg rest feature for better massaging
- It comes with visible line attribute through which you can decide how much amount of water can be filled thus ensuring no splashing as well as spilling
- Does not require much maintenance
- The massaging node helps in easy and relaxing massaging
- Apt for cleaning your feet and massaging both
- Helpful in blood circulation
- There is no water heater in it that is why there are problems related to the heating capability thus bringing down the massaging experience
- If you wish to add any particles to it for added benefits there is no room for it
- The bubble creation process is too noisy
- The bubble massaging is not much effective
Hydrotherapy foot spa with bubbles, heat, and light –
Another upgraded version of the bubbles and heat foot bath is the one with lights. Offering you an incomparable experience, this foot bath offers the right massage with bubbles and lights enhancing the overall experience. It is quite a popular choice as you can adjust the temperature of the way and control the LED lights depending on the kind of effect that you wish to create.There are 3 unique types of attachments which can be employed to get the right massage effect.
Features –This foot bath is said to have some of the best features including:-
- Waterfall massage
- Soothing effect to soles and heels
- 3 attachments including brush, pumice stone, and soft-touch massager
- LED lights for a calm effect
- Enhanced stability with non-slip feet
- Bubbles offer gentle massage with two options, high and low
- Lights not only augment the design but provide soothing effect
- The single button helps to adjust light, bubbles, and heat all in one touch
- The roller massage help to provide excellent relief to pain and give you a wonderful feeling
- The kit comes with additional attachments for better pedicure results
- The size of the foot bath is not ideal for big feet as moving them becomes difficult
- The water does not remain warm for a long time
- Noisy effect while operating it
So these are the four different types of foot baths that you will come across. It depends on one’s personal choice as which type of foot spa is best for them and offers the experience they are looking for. All the above four models are perfect in their very own respect still; you can compare them and decide the ideal foot bath.
Once you have decided the type of foot bath you wish to purchase, you can move ahead in exploring the top options matching your requirements as well as the budget.
But just having the knowledge of the different kinds of foot bath is not worth unless you know how to go about buying it. That is why I have compiled a list of the few tips that you can keep in mind while purchasing it. So here are some of the valuable tips for you.
The heating system of the foot bath – No matter what type of foot bath you are looking for its heating system should be efficient to ensure that the desired temperature of the water is maintained for a long time. So make sure that it comes with a water heater as there are many which do not have it thus creating problem in massaging
Toe touch control feature – The foot bath should have on and off featured so that you can adjust the temperature of the water. In case it uses the bubble and heat then the touch control settings should be there for the same.
Drain holes – Do check whether the foot bath has a drain hole or not so that you can empty it once you are done with the massaging.
Aromatherapy dispenser – When you are exploring the different kinds of foot baths you will find that some of them come with a dispenser in which you can add essential oils or salts to it. This helps in the better treatment and offers added effect. So you can check out this feature as well before buying the foot bath.
The size of the tub – Purchase a large sized foot bath so that anyone can use it and serves to be a multipurpose option for you.
Easy maintenance – One of the biggest problems in cleaning the foot bath so make sure it requires less maintenance and can be cleaned in a simple way. This is something that will put an end to all your worries.
Comes with a warranty – Usually, most of the foot baths come with a one year warranty but still, you can check the same so that in case it’s not working the same can be placed or changed. Thus your money will not go waste.
Additional attachments – If you feel the need for the additional attachments you can look for the same while placing the order. Brush, pumice stone and soft massager are the other 3 attachments that are available with the model. So you will have to check out whether the same is there or not.
The cost of the foot bath – The range of foot bath varies depending on the features which it has. So it will be good if you get familiar with the kind of foot bath you are looking for and accordingly set the budget as well. In this way, you will end up making the right choice which suits your needs and the budget both.
If you keep the above tips in mind you will surely be able to make a decent choice and enjoy a great massaging experience from the comfort of your homes. So now there is no need to run to salons for foot spa as you can do it on your own and that too in an easy way. You just have to purchase the foot bath and get started. Using it is quite simple and once you get used to it you will love the experience and will want to try it again and again.
The foot bath is not only a good option for carrying out pedicure but helps you to enjoy a massage that leaves you relaxed. After a tough day at work, you will want to have a tender massage that would end your tension and the foot bath is definitely an ideal choice for it. You can clean your feet with it, give a gentle massage, moisturize them and perform all sorts of activities and that too with a single foot bath. This is the reason that its demand is increasing day by day especially among the homeowners who find it a suitable choice for them.
So what are you waiting for, just take a look at the above options and make your selection? Get ready for a quick, easy and soothing massage at your home.
Categorised in: Spa Reviews