- 1 What is a Posture Bra?
- 2 Best Posture Bra Reviewed for 2018 & 2019
- 2.1 Glamorise Women’s MagicLift Front Close Posture Back Support Bra
- 2.2 Pros & Cons
- 2.3 Playtex Women’s Front-Close Bra with Flex Back – Best Posture Bra
- 2.4 Pros & Cons
- 2.5 IntelliSkin Women’s Empower 2.0 Posturecue Sports Bra
- 2.6 Pros & Cons
- 2.7 Sense-U SMART Posture Corrector Bra – Cheap Posture Bra
- 2.8 Pros & Cons
- 2.9 Delimira Women’s Full Coverage Front Closure Wire
- 2.10 Pros & Cons
- 2.11 What are the benefits of wearing a Posture Bra?
- 2.12 What to look for when choosing a Posture Bra?
- 2.13 Do Posture Bras Actually Work?
- 2.14 Who Needs a Posture Bra?
- 2.15 Resources About Posture Bras
- 2.16 Conclusion and Final Ending on Posture Bra Reviews in 2019
What is a Posture Bra?
A posture bra is a customised sort of bra which can be worn around the back and shoulders. it is drafted in a way that helps the users to minimise upper back and neck pain. In comparison to a normal bra, a posture bra basically has strengthened straps that cross the wearer’s back while pulling the shoulders backward and providing strong support. It acts as a good remedy to bad posture and helps to re-align spine, back, neck and shoulders in an absolutely automated way. However, bras that improve posture are little harder to wear, some also confuse it with normal bra’s but they are totally different.
Does Posture Bra Really Works?
Well the answer totally depends upon how frequent and how well you use it. If you don’t use it frequently, chances are that it won’t work, but if you use it in the provided manner, they will be beneficial as they are different from the normal bra. They have more supportive straps and helpful for women with larger chest or have problem or injury there.
Best Posture Bra Reviewed for 2018 & 2019
Checkout the collection of best posture bra from all around the world wide web. They are short listed after doing a detailed research on their usability, comfortability and market review.
What are the benefits of wearing a Posture Bra?
- It plays a dominant role in re-aligning spine by reducing pressure over it. A posture corrector is a highly recommended item to those people who are required to sit for long hours during their job so that they can avoid injuries and pain with its regular use.
- With the aid of these posture bras, your knees, neck, shoulders and upper back parts of body get relieved of extra pressure. They also eliminate chronic fatigue issues thus making you more active and energetic throughout your routine.
- With the permanent use of posture bras, your body gets used to remain in a position that is suitable for neck and shoulder muscles. They train your body in the best possible manner to stay erect for long hours without making much effort.
- They are the best source to avoid strains, fractures, injuries and other muscular problems. Even if you are suffering from a painful neck, shoulder or back, then these posture bras are quite helpful to prevent you injury from getting worst enough. Nevertheless, recovery process gets accelerated with regular use of posture bras.
- No doubt that maintaining an erect and flawless posture gives you an alluring appearance. Wearing such posture correctors definitely make you slimmer and taller.
- Posture bras are one of the reliable tools that boost your brain power, mood and concentration because they alleviate numerous spine related complications thus making you untroubled and contended.
- They are light weight and can be carried anywhere you want. Along with this advantage, they are easily washable as well.
In simple, bras that help with posture are known as posture bra’s and they are effectively good for maintaining a healthy posture.
What to look for when choosing a Posture Bra?
- First of all, do seek suggestion from your health specialist to whom you consult about your neck and shoulder pains. His recommendation will definitely be medically approved ones and will absolutely reflect their studies and the experience with other patients.
- You are supposed to give maximum consideration to your size when you are looking for a posture bra. Like normal bras, posture bras also feature back sizes and cup sizes. An incorrect size will never give required posture support. Sizes vary between brands so it’s the difficult task to get the right size. You need to have an eye at the comments that previous users made about the fit.
- It is quite problematic to get an exact and accurate size of posture bra. Like normal bras, posture bras do not have straps. Some posture bras have choice of fastening positions that help to adjust the tightness. Although several models provide adjustable straps designed in different ways. So the selection of adjustable posture bra helps you to accomplish desired goals.
- Must consider your lifestyle before the selection of posture bra. If you are a sporty person then prioritize that material which wicks away sweat. As posture bra covers large part of your body so choose the material which is breathable enough.
- The market is overloaded with different posture bras of contradictory features from several brands. Before you get highly confused, just go through the ratings and reviews of previous purchasers. Longer reviews are available at online review sites that will definitely help you to explore a product from different angles.
- Your purchase must give you a balance of comfort and posture support. It must correct your posture gently in a very comfortable manner.as soon as you receive your bra, try it on and don’t rush to remove tags until or unless you are sure of its required service along with comfort. The posture bra must fit your shoulders, bust and under bust and should not be digging or too loose.
Do Posture Bras Actually Work?
Posture bras do correct the posture but only temporarily. They fix poor posture for short term because the compression provided by the fabric across the face of the shoulders and between the shoulder blades act as the reinforcement for the user’s shoulder blades and towards the spine. The mechanical realignment of the shoulders assists in restoring the natural curve in upper spine while lifting the breasts.
Bio mechanical functioning of Posture bra
The bio mechanical functioning of posture bra is worthwhile because it definitely realigns posture while being worn. However, the exact same procedure that makes posture bras effective is also their failure. As constriction provided by the posture bra to the muscles in-between the shoulders does the job these postural muscles naturally draw the shoulders back. As a result, the mid-back muscles get weaker over time because they are being forced to rest by the compression of the posture bra’s fabric.
The result posture bras have on the mid-back muscles is indistinguishable to what happens to muscles when a brace is worn for a long period of time, and then put off. The muscles around the brace are forced into inactivity by the constriction of the cast and gently lose their strength. When the particular posture muscles get strained by the consistent constriction of the posture bra, they become weaker over time. The muscle disproportion that played role in the poor posture in the first place is now compounded.
Because of the damaging effect that posture bras have on postural musculature, they compel one to rely on posture bras in order to achieve good posture throughout their lives, which terminates posture correction bras as a good long term solution.
Who Needs a Posture Bra?
Posture bras are different then regular bra’s, thus they are designed for specific individuals specially those who are quite concerned about their posture but i feel it can be extended to following people :
- Ladies with large and big breasts.
- Females with poor posture.
- People with pain in upper back side.
- People who sit for long time without moving pose.
Conclusion and Final Ending on Posture Bra Reviews in 2019
I have tried to write the best possible list of posture bra review for my readers. The research is based on the products available in the market, I feel that this list is the best you will find over the web, since i spent countless hours of reading, research and comparison of various bra’s to write this.