We all know that bad posture habits can have serious consequences on your health as well on your back. If you have a usual habit of sitting/laying on bed in bad postures or have a problem with your back, you should consider using posture brace to support your back.
- 1 What is Back Posture?
- 2 Why it is Important to take care of Back Posture Brace?
- 3 Let us take a look at some of the top products in this category
- 4 Posture Corrector by Vive – Upper Back & Shoulder Support Brace – Men & Women
- 5 StabilityAce Upper Back Posture Corrector Brace and Clavicle Support
- 6 ComfyMed Posture Corrector Clavicle Support Brace CM-PB16
What is Back Posture?
Back posture as a definition relates to the way we sit while working or relaxing. We do not realize that a bad posture can have a serious negative impact on the different parts of our body. Since the spine in located in the back area , the muscles react to the way the spine bends or stretches to be more comfortable. In our hectic life, things become extremely tough and it is the spine and our back posture that causes the aches and pains that are borne by us in a regular manner.
Why it is Important to take care of Back Posture Brace?
A back posture brace is a system that corrects your posture. This system is used by those who need a support for their back .These are individuals whose back has been compromised by injury or other factors and need additional support for it to heal. While the brace is an extremely relevant support, it requires a huge amount of care. The system is extremely delicate and prone to wear and tear. If not removed and put on correctly, the chances of searching for a replacement in a short period of time is very high.
Let us take a look at some of the top products in this category
Posture Corrector by Vive – Upper Back & Shoulder Support Brace – Men & Women
- Remove the slouch by correcting the posture of the person.
- Can be used for aligning the spine no matter what issues caused it.
- This includes chiropractic in nature or just a simple aid for aligning the spine.
- Padding to provide support and durability.
- Extremely light and made from material that breathes to prevent odor and sweat accumulation.
- Can be worn under or even over clothing with relevant ease.
- Has a design replicating “8” figure. This ensures that it aligns and supports the clavicle.
- The adhesive material is adjustable and can be customized with the help of D ring.
- Can be adjusted with ease.
- Extremely comfortable.
- Provides high end support
- Needs additional help to be adjusted.
- Pushes the arms away from the body.
StabilityAce Upper Back Posture Corrector Brace and Clavicle Support
- Padding ensures that the user is comfortable at all times
- Can be used even in case of fractures of the clavicle or correction of the wearer’s posture.
- There are a number of different sized available to ensure that any person can use it irrespective of gender, age or chest size.
- Velcro straps combined with D-rings and design in the figure 8 provide the ultimate comfort.
- Can be washed with ease and is very light in overall weight.
- Removes pain in the back and aligns the clavicle with ease.
- Extremely comfortable to use.
- Even benefits those suffering from scoliosis
- Not easy to assemble
- Some users found it difficult to use even for twenty minutes.
ComfyMed Posture Corrector Clavicle Support Brace CM-PB16
ComfyMed is a well known brand in health category.
- Extremely soft materials used in design
- Provides very high degree of comfort
- Ensures that the arms are not restricted
- High end materials used for the manufacture
- Durable and provides high end support
- Can be put on without any additional help
- Can be washed with ease.
- Simple to wear
- Can be removed and worn with ease
- Can be used even in case of activities like exercise and walking
- Some found it extremely difficult to wear
- Others found it to be ineffective for their condition
Without a doubt, taking care of your back posture is equally important as compared with any other body part. Ignoring it can result in various side effects and injuries which may lead to serious health issues or diseases.
Although I have recommended some best posture correctors for men and women (results may vary from person to person and i have also listed reviews so you can see other people perspective on this as well) but a part from this, you also need to correct your postures, the way you sit on a chair, car and how you relax etc. If you are confusing it with best neck massagers, let me tell you that i have a separate post for it. It is always recommended to take doctor as well along using the above posture braces and do let me know your feedback if you have bought any of the above product using the comment section and yes, Happy Buying! =)